11 July, 2022

13 blogs

I've recently been re-introduced to the idea of keeping a diary/journaling (twenty five twenty one on netflix heh) but never really got down to doing so because I couldn't decide how best to - physical diary, writing with my apple pen on my ipad, etc. Then I got reminded of this space, along with the 12 other blogs I started from who knows when. I briefly looked through every one of it, each carrying memories from a period of my life I vaguely remember. There were happy posts, bittersweet ones, but all had something in common - cringeworthy.

Perhaps starting one blog after another was my way of letting go and moving on. And that was what I almost did to restart this diary habit. The 14th blogspotdotcom almost happened, but, I got lazy thinking of how I had to think of a new domain, layout, etc. Also, maybe it's time I learned to embrace my (cringey) past instead of shunning from it. This post is probably still gonna be cringey to my 40 year old self anyway.

So hello again, my 2014-2019 self. Let's hope this habit sticks.